AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HIGHWAY ENGINEERS
The Harrisburg Section of ASHE is pleased to announce the continuance of its Scholarship Program for the 2016-2017 calendar year. Interested students may obtain an application from their High School Guidance Office or College Financial Aid Department, the links below, or:
ASHE Scholarship Chairperson
Attn: Robert Barton, P.E.
Pennoni Associates, Inc.
1215 Manor Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
There will be at least five (5) scholarships in the amount of $2,000.00 each.
Applications must be postmarked by April 7, 2017 to be considered for a scholarship.
View the Scholarship Flyer (PDF: 2.52MB)
- Must be a citizen of the United States and reside in one of the following counties: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, or York
- Must be enrolled in, or planning to enroll in, a four-year college program leading to a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably civil engineering
- Must not have received an ASHE scholarship previously
- Must submit copies of SAT and/or ACT scores and High School or college transcripts
- If selected, the recipient will be notified by letter.
High School Seniors considering an engineering career will be targeted for competition via a mailing to High School Career Guidance Officers throughout South Central Pennsylvania. College students enrolled in a four-year program leading to a Bachelor’s degree will also be eligible. Applicants will be evaluated on a point count system with bonus points provided for dependents of an ASHE member and/or enrollment in a civil engineering major.